Let’s face it, in this day and age if you don’t schedule it, it probably won’t happen. We know how much you’ve got going on in your days and we still believe you deserve some time to yourself on your mat. So here are some tips to support you getting the most out of your membership or pass:
- On your desktop/laptop – Check out our schedule online
- On your iPhone/iPad – Check out our free app on iTunes
- On your Android/Tablet – Check out our free app on Google Play
- Register for your class online up to 30 minutes before the class begins
- Make sure that you’re set up for text message notifications to get instant notification when you are bumped from the waitlist into class
- If you are bumped from the waitlist please confirm that you are coming, it’s a simple Y or N text reply from your phone
- Be sure to cancel your class online if you can’t make it
- The early cancel window closes 3 hours before the class begins, if you cancel closer to the class it is a late cancel (no one will be bumped in to take your place, it’s generally not enough time to get notice that you can go to a class.
- Chronic No Shows and Late Cancels are subject to a fee
- Arrive no later than 10 minutes before the class begins (doors lock 5 minutes before class starts to ensure that we start on time)
- Any reserved or unconfirmed spots may be given to standby students
Your participation in this process is a great way to support yourself and the community. You get to appreciate the class and feel good and our team really appreciates it when you show up like you say you will. Or when you can’t make it and you cancel you’ve supported a friend, acquaintance or a complete stranger.